Monday, December 28, 2020

This Is Why I Like To Go Horseback Riding


I love horses and I love horseback riding! I used to own a horse, but sadly I didn't buy a very young horse, and so my little Marc Antony is no longer with us, but I still go riding once and a while. Seeing other women at the stables is a definite bonus because riding attire always allows a woman to show off everything she's got and I love to be the one looking! Heehee...I wonder if other people look at me in my riding attire, like I look at them? Probably, but I guess I just don't think of myself that way, but I do like how I feel when I go riding. I guess I do feel a little bit sexy when I mount the horse and when I get the horse in a steady gallop, the saddle almost disappearing as I become one with the horse...it is a majestic feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment