Monday, March 15, 2021

Another Picture? Geez...Don't You Have Like A Thousand Of Me Already?


Oh, I don't know what she's playin' at...she loves to get her picture takin'! Just look at that coy smirk! And if you looked like her wouldn't you want your picture takin' like all the time? Do you like havin' your picture takin'? I used to, when I was younger, I even loved being on film too, getting' all sweaty and entwined with someone else, but those days are way gone now...if I just would have not wanted control, I'd probably still be in front of the camera, but we all make decisions in our lives, decisions that point the course of our lives and that was one of the decisions I made, and truthfully, I like not being controlled anymore, even though I miss havin' my picture takin' all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment