Saturday, December 11, 2021

I Don't Think A "Monster" Would Fit Under That Bed


“F.L.Y. First Love Yourself. Others will come next.” — Unknown

What a nice little acronym! And the fact is, is that it's really important if you want someone else to love you, and it's even important if you just want someone to be attracted to you because you have to accept yourself and your flaws before someone else does. I think this is why so many women post pics of themselves on line. 

A little of the whole postin' a pic of yourself online probably has to do with the obvious, the need for attention, the need to be accepted, the need for validation and stuff like that, but I also think that if you have the courage to put yourself out there it definitely shows to the people who view the pics, and this gives you step up over other people. I only want to make sure that you are really, really careful with who you share pics with in private, especially if these pics are a little lackin', if you know what I mean. By a rule, I don't do it anymore and so far I've been lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment