Saturday, February 19, 2022

I Bet I Know Something She Didn't "Wish" For


I don't know the situation for why her thought here is wrong, she could be thinkin' about her friend's boyfriend, or husband, or even her friend's girlfriend, or wife, or her step-dad or step-mom, or her teacher...wow...just imaginin' all those possibilities has got me worked up...but I can't really think of one situation where “a thought” is ever wrong. I mean, we all daydream, it's so healthy!, but we don't act on all our daydreams...dream away people and relieve your pains with a vision of happiness or lust, it's free! Don't be afraid to give into those thoughts from time to time too, but if they would really make you feel bad or would hurt someone, then just keep them thoughts, and you can enjoy them all whenever you want...keep them your little secrets.

My Little Secret

I know it's wrong,
but the very thought 
of your hands,
reaching up under
my skirt,
and touching me,
makes me blush
in all the right places.

~ Michael Faudet

No comments:

Post a Comment