Saturday, March 19, 2022

Before The...You Know...Those Buttons Reached!


Wearin' old clothes when you're body changes, hopefully for good reasons, like weight loss or some cosmetic change and not for some bad reasons, like getting sick or bein' forced to have some cosmetic change, is a really great experience. When I start to notice that my bottoms are getting tighter in all the right spots, you know, fillin' out my yoga pants or tights and givin' my bottom more shape, or when a top of mine starts to feel looser because my tummy is getting toner or more flat, these are just great feelin's...now, it doesn't happen that much anymore because I think I'm pretty much at the maintaining mode in my life, but I've worked hard to get the curvy body that I have, and even though it's not as tone or slim or firm as I've always dreamed, I know I have a body that people love so that makes me happy. I mean, I will always love my body no matter what happens because its mine and I love me, but I have tried to keep myself pleasin' to others and that's why I'm not really against plastic surgery and all that, I just wish someone people would know when to quit if you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment