Saturday, May 7, 2022

What Sort Of Window Blinds Make That Pattern?


I think silvery, white toned hair is gorgeous on younger and older women alike, but what I don't quite understand is why you would choose to have this tone or color of hair when you're uber young and are far far away from even comin' close to havin' to have this hair color...does this make sense? I mean, you're gonna live the rest of your life with this hair color once you reach a certain age, because I'm still young and I'm getting tired of takin' care of my blonde locks (even though I don't color my hair, my blonde is natural) so I can only imagine how it's gotta be for those women who choose to color their hair...it's gotta be a chore, a chore you're not gonna wanna keep doin' as you get older, so eventually you're gonna be stuck with silvery hair so why do you wanna have it when you're young?

No comments:

Post a Comment