Monday, January 25, 2021

Look! I Still Fit Into Your Jeans!


Isn't it amazing how people can remind you of someone and actually look like someone but not really look like someone? This gal reminds me of the wife of the head doctor on that show with the autistic doctor, The Good Doctor. She seems like a younger version, but they really don't look alike at all, but it must just be they have the same twinkle in their eyes. Just last Saturday I was watching reruns of game shows and I noticed one of the contestants was a spitting image of my cousin, except she was black! I mean spot on, almost identical, except for how her face and cheek wrinkles looked when she smiled, if she was white, she would've been my cousin. I haven't seen or talked to my cousin in years, but I don't think she became black, but I should probably give her call and tell her about it...it was just so cool and odd at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment