Monday, January 4, 2021

She Looks Strawberry-Flavored Too, Don't She?


I'm not one for much make-up. I know it might not seem that way because of some of the photos I post on my social media sites and these blogs, but I post a lot for my followers as well, but less make-up is always better. I love seeing a person's true face, the face I'm going to wake up next to one day (hopefully! Heehee...) And with this gorgeous, sexy vixen it's not different. I think she's beautiful, her skin is amazing, and I love her little birthmarks, and of course I love her sexy pillows, but she just has on a little too much make-up for me in this pic...still, I know she's gorgeous so I couldn't pass on posting her, plus I think it's amazing she's holding that giant drink! My clumsy self would have spilled it before the pic was even taken...but if she was sitting across from me, spillin' my drink might just be more fun...see? Wow, my mind is always imagining the best in every situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment