Monday, February 1, 2021

How Many More Pictures Are You Gonna Take? Seriously...


I loved the idea for this new blog when I got it and it looks like you do too! I get to post the most beautiful women from all generations and the lovely young lady above is no different. I would love to see her stand because she should be proud of her body even if it was just genetics, but if she worked for that body at such a young age than more power too her! She also has that humbled look that I find so attractive, that look where you don't think you're ugly, but you also don't believe the hype everybody else seems to make of your looks. The only question I have about this pic is how in the world are those seats next to her empty? I would think every beach wanderer would want to plop down and enjoy this beauty as much as I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment