Monday, February 15, 2021

You Know You've Gotta Move The Seat Back For Me, Right?


If I knew this woman I'd love for her to make jokes like this or if she would appreciate it when I made jokes like this about people. I love to laugh and I'm an expert at making myself laugh because I giggle while I'm writing my post titles everyday and I hope that if an actual woman from one of my posts reads it, they won't think I was trying to make fun of them because I'm really not tryin' to hurt anybody's feelings when I write my titles. I usually just type the first thing that comes to my mind when I find a hot pic without puttin' any real deep thought into it because I like my post titles to seem raw and real, you know? Well, if this woman sees this post, I hope she realizes that I was just tryin' to make her smile...among others things, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment