Monday, August 2, 2021

It Looks Like She's Puttin' On A Wig, Right? Whatever, She'll Look Great As A Red


I have not yet entered the time in my life, and I hope it's still far away, where I need to color my hair to achieve my golden blonde hair that I have naturally, but I do understand why women color their hair and I also don't understand why they do it. 

I mean, sometimes gray looks dirty and women don't want to have this color, so they dye it back to their natural, original color or change their shade. I get it. You don't want to look like you're wearin' a dirty mop head on your head. I also understand why some women dye their hair to other color than their natural shade because sometimes, they just feel more like the girl with blonde hair or the girl with dark hair. I've had friends who I never knew they dyed their hair because they were so diligent about dyin' it and then one day they decide to go natural again and I'm like...wow, you look so different! So hair color does effect your personality, I think, just like the clothes you wear.

But other times, when a woman's hair begins to age the gray looks shimmering and bright and it's just so attractive, which is why some young ladies have chosen to dye their hair this shade of silver before their strands even begin to fade...and as I said above, sometimes a hair color just fits a girl a certain way. I mean, I couldn't see myself as a dark haired gal...like ever...but I wouldn't be against maybe tryin' it one day. I don't really know what I really meant to say in this post, except maybe if you want to try and dye your hair and you're not sure, try wigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment