Monday, August 9, 2021

Sure, I'll Play "Kick" The Can With You


Boy, do you remember that game? I bet the kids nowadays don't even know what Kick the Can is and have probably never played it. As I think about that game right now, I don't think I can point to the actual point of the game besides it just bein' a long drawn out version of tag. And did anyone ever really use a can? Heehee...it was usually a ball or a box or some other toy we didn't care about anymore.

I do have to say that as an adult, I think I like the adult version of this game much better, especially if it would involve the curvy gal above...she's so gorgeous in all the right places...because the reward is just so much more rewardin' than kickin' something, unless you're in to that. So just so everyone knows, I love to be “tagged” and to do the “taggin'” too!

No comments:

Post a Comment