Saturday, January 15, 2022

I Think This In An Invitation


“People understand love better when they have no love.” — Unknown

This is upliftin' and sad at the same time, right? I mean, we do as humans tend to take love for granted when we get used to it, but I think we do that with anything we get on a regular basis. It's not our faults really, but we should pay attention more to realizin' how lucky we are sometimes. 

The other thing we seem to understand more of when we don't have it is attention, like bein' flirted with...I have to admit, I've seen some horrible flirtin' by women, well actually I didn't notice it at first, it's like I was with this woman and she interacted with someone and then later she would say to me somethin' like can you believe he didn't ask me out? And I was like, you wanted him too? I couldn't tell! But I think everybody needs to work on their advancements and I know it's hard because nowadays you really have to be careful how you flirt with people, especially people you don't really know too well, but the best advice I can give you is to just be honest and keep things PG until you get to know the person better. Especially for you guys out there, you can't be too careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment