Saturday, January 1, 2022

I'm So Happy To Be Here With You Too!


“I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.” — Unknown

Beauty and sexiness and attraction and all that jazz are important in a relationship, don't get me wrong, they are the gasoline that burns the fires of our chemistry, of our connections, but what you really need to find is someone who you can just “be” with, like someone who you can have a good time just goin' food shoppin' with, someone who you don't always have to have good time with or somethin' goin' on, someone who you can just be in the same place with, you doin' your thing, them doin' their thing...and it works. It's amazin'. It's comfortable, secure. Now, of course, this type of relationship is the real deal, the end all be all, if you get my drift, but that's what you have to look for if you're lookin' to settle down and grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment