Monday, May 3, 2021

Awww...She Looks Like She Just Received Some Bad News...


I'm the worst person to get bad news. I try so hard not to show how I feel about somethin', but it never seems to work and my face just sells me out! Sometimes the people think my sad faces are really funny, and they start gigglin' and then I start gigglin' because I'm sure I made a funny face, but sometimes, the people start cryin with me, full blown cryin', and it's like, where is the flippin' valve shut off! Actually, I'm not much of a personal life crier...I cry more when I read books or watch movies or shows because, darn it, they make the stories so movin' sometimes! But you now, after getting as much bad news as I've gotten in my lifetime, probably not much more or less, than other people in the world, but it still hurts just the same, you would think that I'd be a wall of steel...but no, I'm still just a lovable softy!

No comments:

Post a Comment