Monday, May 24, 2021

Wonder If She Knows Her Bra's Showin'? Heehee...


I was just leavin' my twenties when this type of style became popular and it became acceptable to show your bra straps or the top of your panties and stuff like that, and I'm sort of glad I didn't really grow up with this style. It's not because I think it's slutty or somethin' like that, it's because I love keepin' as much as I can a mystery before I reveal my gifts, if you know what I mean. So basically, if you're out with me and I'm wearin' somethin' that you can see my bra straps or parts of my panties, then most likely I don't think of you in this kind of way because I don't enjoy the idea of revealing myself to you. Because I've done this before, especially on really hot days, but if I'm interested in you, I try and keep everything a secret and make you think about things more.

No comments:

Post a Comment