Monday, May 10, 2021

I Told You I Had A Sexy Friend For Your Friend


In this case I don't think it would matter which one was the friend, right? They're both gorgeous! I know all of you have had this happen to you in either scenario, whether you needed a friend to come along on a date to keep someone else company or you were the person being kept company, but I have to make a very, very controversial statement right now...I love, love, love, love blind dates! That's right, I love getting set up with new people because I can usually find something I like about anyone and then concentrate on that one thing which usually helps me to find something else I like about them and then before I know it, I'm really into the person. And it's just so exciting to meet new people, especially when you're on vacation or somethin' like that where you really have no idea what type of person will sit across from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment