Monday, May 31, 2021

So...This Is The Bedroom...Do You Like The House So Far?


In case you're ever wondering, if someone gives you a tour of their house and actually takes you inside their bedroom, instead of just opening the door and turning on the light and then shutting it off and closing the door again, then they want the tour to end in that bedroom! It's a really easy signal to give and a really easy signal to pick up on. But I've had people not pick up on it too. Once, I even started to take off my shoes and socks and lay on the bed, but the guy was already back downstairs getting another beer or something. I don't really know where he went that night, because I just closed my eyes and ended up taking a nap. When I woke up he was gone and the next time we saw each other I just forgot to ask what happened, but that was probably because I didn't leave anything to chance during this encounter and simply walked out of the shower without a robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment