Monday, June 14, 2021

I Still Take "Gettin' Ready" Selfies!


Actually, I do still take them I just don't post them anymore...posting pics of myself just led to too much trouble. When I take them now, I just send them to the people I'm hangin' out with that day or night, just to give them a little taste of what's to come (hopefully me! Heehee...*BLUSHES) But there's nothing wrong with showin' yourself off and I don't care how many selfies a person takes, it's just some people just post way too many of them. I mean, why do I need to see twelve different angles of you in the same outfit? Pick the best one and post that one. Besides, when I have too many pics to choose from, it takes me forever to decide which one is the best so I rarely take more than two or three before I send just one.

You know, I just noticed that the right side of this pic is a little messed up, I wonder what happened? I mean, she doesn't look like she changed her body using filters or anything so I wonder why that happened? I know the big joke is seeing the bending door behind the girl, but double toilets? I don't think I've ever seen that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment