Monday, June 21, 2021

That's No Sort Of Outfit To Rob A Jewelry Store!


This made me laugh for a couple of reasons. One, I don't really know why I think she's in a jewelry store, except for maybe the shelves behind her and they look empty, and why I think she's robbin' it is beyond me, but I always just type the first thought I have when it comes to my titles, that's why some of them are really corny, but it also got me thinkin' about how female thieves are portrayed in movies and television shows. They are always wearin' super uber tight clothes or leather of latex or somethin' like that but you never see a sexy man thief wear sexy clothes, right? They wear practical robbin' clothes always, but not women. 

And they always seems to be compared to cats. Are all house cats female or somethin'? I wouldn't know because I don't have any pets and you'd think this would be somethin' a person would know, because I know there are male dogs as pets, but for some reason my brain is sputtering out on this one. I could just google it, and I think I will when I'm done writing this post, but I don't think it will answer the question as to why female thieves are always compared to cats. But if I was ever bein' robbed, I'd want to be robbed by someone who liked this confident beautiful lady above, wearin' exactly the same outfit, because if I was about to lose everything I owned, at least I would have somethin' to look at why it was happin', right?

No comments:

Post a Comment